Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!



Okay so I REALLY would have liked to have been there when Big Bird discovered everything wasn't "A-O'kay" with is friends. Poor chap.

Wonder why they never aired THAT episode?

Did you have a close look at Burts eyes? Clearly he's been transformed into a zombie. But who is the mastermind?? Hard to tell.. It can't be Ernie, he's an idiot. The grouch wouldn't have shared if he had done it. The count? Maybe. Cookie monster couldn't care less, he's got a plate of cookies.

Hummmm.... Zoe is conspicuously missing from the group and Elmo looks the most sane. That's it. Elmo is the mastermind. He tried to bring Zoe in on the plan but she was appalled so he wacked her too. It's always the one you least expect.

I bet there's Zoe-stuffing in that thar' bird.

They're all sick I tell ya! Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy the Turkey.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Cami,

I'm thankful for having such a wonderful friend whom I can tell anything to. I'm thankful for lots and lots of things, most of which I'll send you in an email...
LOVE YOU TONS, Ali xox