Sunday, December 12, 2010

I'm Behind Schedule! Don't be a hater. I love you.

Okay... ETsy store is not going to open tonight.  :(  I'm behind on making necklaces, and then the dumb winter and shorter days and all that crap.  The decent lighting is gone so fast.  Hope to have it up tomorrow...  But it might be Tuesday.  :(

You still love me right??

What's finished so far is FAB.  Seriously love the colors...

Here's that you have to look forward to:

Liz's bouquet

Ali's Alibi

Cam's Pick

Annie's Cool and Collected

I am soooo excited....

xoxo Cam

1 comment:

Alison said...

I am excited, I can't wait to see your newest creations. We all still loev you! apart from which it takes you like 3 hours in the bathroom to get ready, how were you going to get your etsy store up so fast... (just teasing, love you too much) xox