Monday, January 28, 2008

Love is in the Air!

My design team Pocket Full Of Papers has decided to host the first ever multi group design team challenge on eBay. We invited our two favorite teams to join us. MBDT and OUAT. The listings have launched and will continue to launch through Feb 5th. Just search eBay using the keyword 3DT Challenge.
They all look amazing! There are so many talented designers out there, and it's been great to get to know them.

I decided to just create one listing for the challenge. Since I've been feeling yucky from pregnancy it really was hard to just get one done. I simply LOVE the way it turned out!
It's an acrylic and chipboard album with loads of sparkly rhinestones. I wanted it to look very romantic so I cut out the pink and just stuck with reds and blacks. There are tons of vinatage tags and plenty of room for pictures or valentines.
I'll post a few pictures here, but if you want to see the real details go to the listing by clicking here.

No comments: