Saturday, September 5, 2009

Eagle Island State Park

A few weeks ago the kids and I went to Eagle Island State Park.

It was a beautiful day, and the park was pretty empty.

As soon as I wanted to take Aaron's pictures he took off into the water and got in right up to his chin. He loved it. He makes me nervous because he does not know how to swim...



When I turned back towards our blanket, I see this.

What?

I snuck over there.. but they came out. Then Noah and Jennica inform me it's their Chicken Tunnel.

Yes,

Chicken. Tunnel.



Where they eat their fried chicken. ((I make GREAT fried chicken by the way.. just so you know.))


Then, Noah, who is 9 years old.. askes me to tie the blanket around his neck for him... what?

He's a little old.. and has been out of the super hero cape stage for a while..

He tells me he's a chicken hero.


Then they all have to be Chicken Heros.

My own little roost of Chicken Heros...



I have such silly kids.

1 comment:

DeeDee said...

What sweet chicken heroes you have. :)