Thursday, April 7, 2011

I'll Scratch Your Back, if You'll Scratch Mine...

You know I love Rendi, right?

With Easter and Mothers Day right around the
corner it's the perfect time to host a party!

Here's the Deal, I want to introduce you to Rendi, and the art of giving meanful gifts.  So...

Book a Rendi party during the month of April or May and get a FREE Rendi item... not half price, but completely FREE! 

Just for hosting! 

(I'll even let you order it, before your party...)

But wait, it gets better!

At your party you can earn credits towards more free products, and half price items! 


Average party sales are right around $325.00

Here's the math:

Host a Party for me during April or May and you could end up with:

{three customized Rendi items for as little as $15.00}

{That's $5.00 an item...}
{for REAL}
Please contact me early..  My calendar is filling up fast.

You do not need to be in the Boise Area, or even open up your home to take advantage of this promotion! 
Remote and Internet based parties are welcome.

**This promotion is ONLY available through Camille McClelland - Rendi Independent Stylist**


Would you like to know how to become a Rendi stylist and generate a constant flow of income??  Email me at camillemcc@gmail.com.  Rendi is a new company and you could be the FIRST Stylist in your area!  Can we say market capitalization??

No comments: