Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Custom Hand-Tooled Leather Cuffs... the latest

This weekend I had a bit of time to catch up on some custom back orders.. I'm still a bit behind, but making headway.  Hey...  Good things come to those who wait, right?

... Or wasn't there something about a squeaky wheel......

Here's what I've been up to.  These are all SOLD custom orders... 


 
 
 



This next bit...  Makes me giddy.   A couple months ago Brave Girls Club asked me to come over and tool a cuff on time lapse.  This four hour+ process was trimmed down to a little over 8 minutes.  Its a bit hard to see the detail, but if you want to know how I do it..... 

I've got moves... 





Love Cam
xoxo
(Thanks for sticking with me)
 
 

5 comments:

Grandma September said...

SO beautiful. You are awe inspiring, Cam!!! <3

Sandi Keene said...

Amazing work, Camille!! Miss you.

Mikal said...

VERY cool! I'd drive to ID if you'd have a class!! :)

Unknown said...

It is a stylist leather band, which has not yet changed and made to decorate the wrists of both men and women.

etsy.com

Unknown said...

Yah I bought this off of etsy...love love it... the coolest thing I have ever seen....