Monday, February 18, 2008

Breakfast!

With pregnancy, breakfast is one of my most difficult times. Since I haven't had anything to eat all night WHATEVER I have for breakfast tends to upset my stomache a little bit. I usually rely on good old Raisin Nut Bran, I just love those nut covered raisins, even though I doubt they're all that nutritious. This morning, we're all out of Raisin Nut Bran, there's just a small amount of granola left in the cupboard. That will have to do, but it's not enough to fill me up.

Andy is off work today. He ran to Lowes this moring to pick up a few things for some home improvment projects. (In all honesty, he went for lightbulbs so he can finally change the outside lights. But for Andy, this really is a home improvement project. I love him, but he's NO Ty Pennington.) After he got home the kids start asking for breakfast. So he made pancakes. I am SO glad he didn't listen to me and just make oatmeal because the pancakes SMELL SO GOOD. I wish I 'smell o vision' so I could share with you. Since I've had a little something in my stomache for a while, I'm not concerned about them making me sick. Yummy. I'm going to go beg some from him.

Then I'm going to go shower and get dressed and go to the grochery store for Raisin Nut Bran.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Hey, raisin nut bran isn't the worst cereal you could be eating. I was laughing that your husband is no Ty!! Mine neither, but yours CAN make pancakes!!! LOL

With one of my pregnancies, for the first while all I could eat was black beans out of the can, one at a time very slowly!