Saturday, July 12, 2008

I've been tagged!

My friend Sara has tagged me. ((Thanks Sara)) I love being tagged. Now to come up with 8 facts about myself...

1. I love to get comments on my blog. I am a bit socially insecure, and comments mean a lot to me. Tells me you actually care what's happening in my life.

2. I love 8:45 pm, because that's when KID TIME ends, and ME TIME starts.

3. I wish I was better at gardening and landscaping.

4. I am most embarrassed by my crazy, uneven, lopsided hair.

5. If money was no object I would build an impenetrable safe haven for abused women and children. (and go to Australia about 4 times a year...)

6. I would like to publish my designs into an acrylic template design book for acrylic or chipboard scrapbooking.

7. I want to go to college, get a nursing degree, and work with infants or children.

8. I wish sleeping and eating were optional so I could get more accomplished in a day.

Okay, so I’ve tagged Stacy, Michelle, Amy, Dee Dee, Heather, Breya, Amber H. and Lisa.

THE RULES
1) each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2) people who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
3) at the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4) don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

6 comments:

Zoe said...

Your so funny!!! I dare not leave a comment!!!
I love number 8!

Kindall Klan said...

Very fun facts about you! I've always wanted cute hair like yours, so it's funny that you're embarrassed about it!

Heather said...

I'm not sure I can come up with even one thing...all of my mental energy is sapped because of summer break madness. I'll give it a go...

Amber H. said...

It's actually funny that you did this, because I started a random facts about me list a few days ago. I have a few more than 8 though! Because I started it before I made the post about Keeli Jo, it's actually below that one, even though it's newer. Anyway, I hope you like my list. I enjoyed reading yours :o) I always think it's fun to read about other people!

Amy Pennington said...

lovin the info about you! I will get right on this! after I get more comments on my current one cause I thought it was kinda funny

Jesse Edwards said...

love this! and I don't know why you feel insecure, you are gorgeous and so nice, who wouldn't love you?!