Saturday, October 11, 2008

I'm so excited!

I still haven't been able to get my hands on any Christmas paper kits yet, but I'm getting started anyway. I don't have much to show, but I'm throwing out a sneak peak.

I'm not even going to tell you which part of Santa's Village this album is.


Okay, I LOVE the way the faux wood grain turned out on the front doors, and it really was SO easy.

And the door trim, why yes, I did use my decorative scissors. lol!

Be sure to notice the snowflake window in the background... I'm still contemplating that one, it might change.

:) I am seriously so excited about this album.

4 comments:

Jenna Franklin said...

I'm soooo looking forward to seeing what you come up with this year!

jillybean said...

Looks cute! Can't wait to see it!

Anonymous said...

The door is sooooo cute- lots of detail even in the beginning stages.

The6ofusinca said...

OMGOSH!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!~!!
HOW EXCITING!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!