Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Getting Rowdy..

Hey all you Rowdy girls and boys!

I've been getting emails asking if I still have any bags left, the answer is YES! I am about sold out of the Bowler style bags (not shown), but I still have a good supply of the Rowdy Rocker style bags, the Rowdy Scoop News bags, and the awesome, oh so cute, Rowdy Changing Pads!

The Scoop News Bag: $30.00 (retail around $65.00)

The Scoop News bag is big and floppy and so totally hot. Complete with snap out liner,and removable change purse, this bag is a must have. Perfect for day trips.. or whatever.. my niece even uses one as her school bag!

The Rowdy Convertible Rocker: $30.00 and under! (retail $109.99)

This bag is my favorite! My kids are way past the diaper bag stage so I use mine as an over sized purse. I love it, and I get compliments on the Rowdy Convertible Rocker everywhere I go.. Available in black/cream, green/cream, and copper/cream.

The Rowdy Changing pad: Ignore the price, mine are only $15.00!!



The Rowdy Changing Pad is perfect when your little rowdy one starts to get past the diaper bag stage.. but is still not free of the "diaper" stage. Keep a Rowdy changing pad in your car and your always ready for the unexpected. The changing pad is roomy enough to easily store an extra set of clothes along with diapers and wipes.



Come on...



I do also have a small supply of baby blankets, and one of a kind Rowdy demo product samples.. let me know if you're interested! Camillemcc@gmail.com

All sales are completed via email. (camillemcc@gmail.com) I accept the following payment options: paypal, money order or personal check (unless you're local, then cash is an option too!)

Camillemcc@gmail.com

This is pretty much the last of the inventory... once they are gone they're gone. Don't miss out! camillemcc@gmail.com

No comments: