Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Girls Night Invite.

Okay, I know I've bee Blogging about Rendi a lot lately, but I can't help it!  I'm so excited....

....  :)

This weekend I'm having a big Rendi event!  I've just done most of my Christmas Shopping, and personal shopping...  Really hoping my purchases will arrive on time...  Really hoping I'll have time to make my house all sparkling... and make some homemade yummy treats... and mostly that you all will make it!  Well okay, not all of you...  But those of you who are local, who want to come over COME.  It's going to be such a blast!

We're going to party like it's 2010... becuase lets face it 1999 sucked.  All this drama over Y2K, and then.... nothing.  Not one single person got stuck in an elevator.  Such dissapointment.

Come hang.  And afterwards, GIRLS NIGHT.  I'm thinking Cheesecake factory, or PF Changs, or SUSHI...  Yum sushi...  No set plans yet, other than the "musts":

Must involve food...  or drinks... or both.  Mostly dessert.  And hot chocolate, with whipped cream.  And Diet soda.  (You can have what you want, but this is likely what I will be having.)

AND

Must involve lots of really great women who are looking for a little female bonding and reconnection.

Anyone is invited to the Rendi party and of course out for a little estrogen and chocolate fueled good old bonding.  Email me if you wanna come..  I would love to have you.  I'll send you details. camillemcc@gmail.com

xoxo 

Cam

1 comment:

Alison said...

ahh a girls night sounds so amazing right now. I would love to come. I guess if I get on a flight tomorrow I could almost make it in time... Missing you like crazy. Good luck with the party, hope it all goes well. I'll be thinking of you, as always xox