Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My new Tag

I have finally decided today to leave by eBay scrapbooking design team.

*sniff* *sniff*

I'll miss the girls of PFOP very much, but I'm a bit of a flake right now and I am not all that interested in selling premades or paper piecings.

So anyway, My signature on discussion boards has always been a PFOP tag such as this:

But now that I'm leaving I need to come up with my own tag. I took some pictures yesterday of a beautiful gerber daisy my friend gave me. And I thought I would try using it.

So here's the picture:


Crop Crop...


Photoshop Colored pencil effect... that's pretty cool, but not what I want...
Ah perfect! When I use it to sign my posts it automatically creates a link back to my blog.

I like how it looks right now, but I'm so picky it will probably get on my nerves. And then I'll have to change it again to something a little more mellow, and a little less yellow.

What do you think? I'd love to know if you got to my blog by using my new tag....

5 comments:

Amy Pennington said...

I came the good ol fashioned way but your tag is wonderful!

Your husband is bombarding me with flair...dude cracks me up!

Kristi M. said...

so you finally did it. It is such a sad feeling when leaving. I would spend so much time on there that I almost did not know what to do when I left. Somehow life remains crazy when I expected the opposite after leaving. there will be major withdrawals. Just warning you. Blogs are such a great thing in keeping touch.
I love that tag by the way.

Zoe said...

Oh I had no idea! Oh I miss you lot so much I hope we can stay in touch!
Tag is Fab!

Amber H. said...

Very cute Cam! It is hard to leave, but it gets easier with time!

Anonymous said...

I got here by using your tag...from the main board....love the tag, and sure do enjoy reading your blog.

God bless you my dear!!!
Judie