Wednesday, February 11, 2009

48 Things You Might Not Know About Me.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I was named after one of my fathers girlfriends.... so was my older sister...


2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Tuesday. I can't remember what I was crying about.


3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yeah. It's messy and slightly eclectic.


4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH Meat? Ham. I love a good ham sandwich, although a turkey sandwich, made from left over Thanksgiving turkey and homemade cranberry sauce certainly could give ham a run for it's money.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes, 3 boys (one deceased) and one girl.


6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Absolutely.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Um yeah.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Heck Yes!!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? granola, with yogurt and fresh berries.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No, but I untie them when putting them back on.

12. what's coming up the next couple weeks that you are really looking forward too? Friday night date night.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Breyer's make a chocolate blackberry... I don't remember the title but it's very good.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their attitude/demeanor.

15. RED OR PINK? Red I guess... I'm more of a blues and greens kind of person honestly.

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? This is hard to admit, but I feel like a bit of a hypocrite sometimes. I hate that.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Vincent my baby, and Ali my best friend.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS? This is such s stupid question... Seriously, I'm going to say no, just because everyone always answers, "sure!"

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Old Navy jeans, No shoes... just my standard white ankle socks.

20. Bikini or one piece? One piece... After 4 children and 3 c-sections my bikini days are over.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The cat being annoying.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? blue green

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? My kids in the summer when they have sunscreen on. Really good food. Fresh air in the house... like when you open the windows to let the breeze in for the first time in the spring.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Computer Technichian for my dads company.


25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Again stupid question. Sorry. I should be replacing the stupid questions with something else...


26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football!

27. Natural hair color? Brown

28. EYE COLOR? Blue

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope. I use too, but they bother my eyes and are kind of a lot of work... I'm biding my time till laser eye surgery becomes a bit more affordable.

30. FAVORITE FOOD? SUSHI!!

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Romantic Comedies...

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Take the Lead. It was good.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? white T with gray hoodie

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer, without question...

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses or hugs... depends on the person.

36. First Kiss? 7th grade. His name was Gary.

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? No... not more stupid questions..
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Ugh!

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? The inside outside beauty book.... K so I need to go the library or something... I've reverted back to reading all the motivational books in my bookshelf... just for something to read.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don't have one, just a large pad of graph paper.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Part of Biggest Loser while folding laundry.

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)The doors opening when my kids or husband get home. Good music. the sound of a good friends voice.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Hawaii, I think.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? All of my talents are special, and so are all of yours.... cheesy I know, but true.

46 WHERE WERE U BORN? Santa Clara, CA

47. What is your guilt time waster? Facebook. Hands down..

48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? We were introduced by a friend at a wedding, and married about a year later.

3 comments:

Shawna said...

Impressive. I usually wonder what color shirt you are wearing. I feel like I know you so much better, now?!?! I would go through the whole thing on my blog, but I will save myself the time and just tell you that I am wearing a white tank top and a cream colored zip up hoodie. whew!! I feel so much better! :)

BigTex.in.Idaho said...

The last movie we watched was Pride and Prejudice, one night after that other one.
Mrs. McClelland
Mrs. McClelland
Mrs. McClelland
Mrs. McClelland

Anonymous said...

There wasn't really much there that I didn't know about you... except maybe the sushi part, I LOVE Sushi, and I don't remember you loving it... hmmm! We are too alike! Love you. Thanks for missing me xox