Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Bow ties and Baby Showers

I finished the bow ties for Pete and Courtneys wedding. They turned out so cute, I had to post the picture. The boys are going to look so handsome!

My friend Callie asked me to give her some ideas for baby shower invitations for her sister in law. I had this idea for an invitation that resembled a library check out card. Personally, I love how it turned out! The style is exactly me, problem is I'm not sure if's exactly her... I'm thinking about posting the invitation on Etsy as a custom made in the $3.00- $3.50 per price range.. I just can't decide if anyone else will like them as much as I do.




4 comments:

Shelley said...

They are great, very non-traditional and that's why I like them. Great job!

Amber H. said...

Oh my gosh, I think you could make a killing! You just have to get the word out. Those cards are seriously one of the CUTEST baby shower invites I have seen. Actually, you should think about submitting them to some scrapbook magazines. They are seriously THAT cool to me. I LOVE them!

Anonymous said...

ok cami, where did you come from???!! you are so freakin creative it makes me sick...im jealous....and the announcements are absolutley adorable, wonderful, and perfect....so awesome!

Kristi M. said...

I love them!!! I think that you should list them on Etsy. Worth the shot at such a cheap listing price. They are so nontradition, modern, stylish, I could go on. :)