Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Only a man...

The following is a picture that was actually posted on eBay of a table for sale. How can you tell the table is being sold be a man??

Sorry if you missed the picture... I have removed it. It was a little, umm.. ewwwww, yuck, and I didn't want a permanent record of it on my blog. The picture showed a lovely table and chair set. Reflected in the mirror on the wall behind the table set was an out of focus reflection of a man who was CLEARLY underdressed. The more I saw the picture on my blog, the more I began to question whether it was an innocent photography error, or some perve trying to find a way to sneak a nudie picture on eBay. Anyway it was funny the first time you saw it, but a little gross everytime after. If you missed it, don't fret, you didn't miss much.

If you figure it out, post the answer in my comments. If not, tune in tomorrow and I'll give you the answer.

You'll laugh your head off...

5 comments:

mandbrid said...

I SEE it! Hilarious!

Kindall Klan said...

ewwwwwwww! :P

Amber H. said...

Oh my gosh! I was looking so close at the table and then I saw it....AHHH! I think I'm gonna have nightmares from that one! LOL!

Anonymous said...

First off I stared and stared at the table. It looks like it's been decorated with paper towel as a table runner, umm it's ugly... but no then I saw it.... YUCK YUCK YUCK!
Ali

Shelley said...

I missed it!