Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I've been tagged

I've been tagged by Mandy. I have to hurry and do this before all my blog friends have been tagged and I feel like a loser because no one is left to tag. Yes, I really am that insecure.

1. Find the nearest book near you.
2. Turn to page 123
3. Go to the 5th sentence.
4. Post the next 3 sentences.
5. Tag 5 people and post a comment on the person who tagged you when you finish.

Okay, so technically the nearest book is the phone book, but page 123 is an ad for Tune Tech, and doesn't have any sentances... so I'll find another book.

" He ran over field and meadow, hardly able to fight against the strong wind.

Late that night he reached a wretched little hut, so wretched, in fact, that it did not know which way to fall, and that is why it remained standing upright. The wind whistled so fiercely around the duckling that the poor thing simply had to sit down on his tail to keep from being knocked over."

From The Ugly Duckling, in the book, The Worlds Best Fairy Tales.



Let's see.... who to tag... How about Amber C., Breya, Jesse, Kindalls, and Zoe.

No comments: